Currently, a high percentage of the population has some kind of emotional distress during their lifetime. There are various remidies, but these don’t always cover all of our needs. Sometimes when we hit “rock bottom” it’s hard to see light at the end of the tunnel – maybe that’s the starting point for making changes in our lives because finding the answer to the problems is sometimes a simple as asking the right questions. Here at Altea Salut we follow a “cognitive-behavioral” therapy, changing the negativity in our emotions, attitudes and behaviour to positives. This helps to achieve a greater presence of mind and body, enabling you to enjoy a more fulfilling and happier life.
Therapy for ages 0-6 Yrs:
- Short Attention Span.
- Cognitive Stimulation.
- Psychosocial Support.
Psychological Therapy Child-Adolescent
- Learning Difficulties.
- Treatment of depression and sadness.
- Disobedience and aggression.
- Attention deficit disorder with or without hyperactivity.
- Sleep problems.
- Child abuse and sexual abuse in children.
- Family Care.
Psychological Therapy Adults:
- Emotional and mental issues
- Problems with interpersonal relations
- Problems with decision making
- Problems with communication
- Psychosomatic issues
Cognitive and Psychomotor stimulation workshops for the over 60s.
Addictive behavior (substances, gambling, shopping addiction, etc.).
- Personal interview with the family (in the case of minors).
- Personal interview with the patient (case of minor or adult).
- Sensitive assessment and diagnostic approach. Assessment is the first approach to the problem of the patient. It consists of a personal interview with the patient, a series of standardized psychometric tests and direct observation of the patient. Based on the test results we can establish a diagnostic approach, detailing the patients problems and needs, thus arriving at the appropriate course of action required.
- Intervention on an individual and/or group basis, depending on needs. Depending on the needs of each case, intervention is carried out through individual and/or group sessions. A personalised program of objectives and activities is established, which are regularly reviewed and modified when deemed necessary.
- Periodic reviews. To check on the progress of the treatment and achieve the objectives.
Psychology session: 40€ both adults and children
We collaborate with the Association “Integra Marina Baixa”, so if you are a member then a 45 minute session costs : 25€
In Altea Salut work with the following private health insurance:
- Advance Medical Group
- Cosalud Seguros (Catalana Occidente Group)