“Dance is medicine through rhythm, space, energy, form and time, which covers the body with substances that cure physical and psychological ailments.”
- In Swing Peaks la Marina we have as an objective to integrate all persons regardless of their skills or age. For which we now open a group of regular classes in Altea, with perhaps a less dynamic rhythm but just as fun, so that at your own rhythm you can learn this fabulous dance.
- Our professors are Sheila Martínez and Guillermo Rodríguez.
- Lindy Hop is a dance style popularized in New York by Afro-American dancers in the dance hall called Savoy Ballroom.
- Dance helps connect with oneself.
- It also helps us connect with others.
- Improves ones mood.
- Improves self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Dance increases intelligence and prevents brain-aging.
- One and a half hours a week for 30€ a month