Specialist in Yoga.
- Training in AmritaYoga, Kerala, India. Ashram Mata Amritanandamayi, Amma.
- Training and a masters in Integral Yoga, , from Dharma Ananda School, Valencia, Tao Prajnanda and Ananda Vir-Kaur, Valencia.
- Training in Kundalini Yoga, at the Yoga Oasis Centre, provided by Ambrosio Espinosa and Andrea Märtens, Alicante.
- Training in therapeutic Yoga, Shri Yoga, Barcelona, provided by Gisela Vázquez, based on Anusara yoga.In
- troduction to Sri Daiva Yoga, by John Friend and Desi Springer, Madrid.
- Immersion Anusara Yoga, lectured by Gisela Vázquez, at the Sangha Yoga Centre, Barcelona.
- Training in Anusara Yoga Teacher, at the Shakti Yoga Centre, provided by Gisela Vázquez, Madrid.
- Intensive Workshop ” Consecration of the Body and Rituals of Plenitude”, provided by Christian Pisano, León.
- Workshop in Bhakti Yoga with Krishna Das , at Yoga Conference Barcelona.
- Yoga training for children, Om Shree Om, inspired in Anusara Yoga, Madrid, Christine McArdle.
- Childplay Yoga teacher training, with Gurudass Kaur Khalsa, Alicante.
- Workshop in Therapeutic Yoga for special needs, with Arantxa Bermejo and Laura Piquer.
- Training in Special Yoga for children with special needs, at the City Yoga Centre, provided by Jo Manuel, Madrid.
- Training in Mindfulness for Autism , at the City Yoga Centre, provided by Jo Manuel, Madrid.
- Retreat on the Four Application of Mindfulness, provided by Allan Wallace, at the Buddhist Sakya Monastery, Pedreguer.
- Workshop in Meditation and Yogic Philosophy, provided by Carlos Pomeda, at the Shakti Yoga Centre, Madrid.
- Training as a Gongs and sound therapy teacher, provided by Don Conreaux, Neil McIntyie and Angelo Surinder, Algarve, Portugal.
- Training and master in Usui Reiki, provided by Maria Nurkanovic, Valencia.
My name is Raphaela, I was born in Konstanz (Germany) and my greatest passion is Yoga.
I learned from different schools and styles of Yoga and I am happy to be part of the Alteasalut team.
Yoga is for me an exciting path of self-knowledge that leads us to understand the amazing nature of our Self and of life.